Vive Comb
Bluetooth Keyboard, Vive Comb 7-Colors Backlit Universe Compact Portable Wireless 3.0 Keyboard for iOS, Android, Windows with a Foldable Multi-angle Cell Phone Stand Desktop Holder, Black




Superb Bluetooth keyboard (5/5 Stars)
My iPad is pretty much as functional as a computer with this superb Bluetooth keyboard. I needed to do a bunch of work on a long Amtrak ride for a trip where I didn't want to lug my laptop around and this keyboard worked out perfectly. It's just as thin and light as I'd hoped with well made keys that feel good to type on. The multi-color configurable back-lighting is really cool and actually made it easier to see in the dimly lit Amtrak cabin. The battery is awesome and I didn't even have to recharge it during the trip. The bonus stand is surprisingly useful for holding up my phone or tablet. Very happy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog