#Naipo Shiatsu Back Massager Seat Cushion with Heat, Deep Kneading, Rolling and Vibrating for Full Back Pain Relief
 

Exceptional massage cushion (5/5 Stars)
This massage cushion is absolutely exceptional, I can't believe I hadn't thought about getting something like this sooner. I always thought massage chairs were out of my price range, but this cushion is so affordable and amazing and can be used on my couch or anywhere else, so the portability is actually really cool. In fact, they include a car adaptor and I put the cushion on the passenger seat for my wife to use on a long trip which was pretty awesome. The shiatsu massage from this thing feels unbelievably good, and the rotating motion it makes as it goes up and down your back us just perfect. You can set it to target your whole back or just your upper or lower back which is nice. It also includes a vibrating seat cushion with 3 levels of intensity which is a fun and enjoyable addition. Very pleased with this purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog