#Naipo Handheld Percussion Massager with Heating, Interchangeable Nodes and Wide-range Speed


 

Excellent multi-use massager (5/5 Stars)
This handheld massager is really excellent. I wanted a portable massager that I could take with me to work and use around my office to work out any knots from sitting all day, and this has worked out wonderfully. The versatility is amazing not only because you can reach it to any part of your body, but because of the various plastic and silicon nodes that you can swap out. There's also a speed knob to adjust the massage rate along with a heating function toggled via a button on the opposite side. This allows me to customize the massage exactly to my needs. Very happy 
Naipo Muscle Massage Electric Hand Held Massager for Back Body Deep Tissue Therapeutic MassageExperience Muscle Pain Relief with Handheld…
AMAZON.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog