#UHURU
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, UHURU Wireless Full-size Keyboard and Cordless Mouse with Comfortable Round Key and Smart Power-saving for Computer, Laptop and Mac

Outstanding wireless mouse and keyboard (5/5 Stars)
This is an outstanding wireless mouse and keyboard combo. I was intrigued by the round key shape and find it remarkably comfortable with a great soft and quiet key action.The mouse is equally well made; really responsive and includes a DPI button to adjust the sensitivity to my preference. I appreciate that there's a single USB stick to insert into the computer that controls both devices. I've set up my old laptop as media station for our TV, and both devices function flawlessly all the way across the room. They work perfectly with my rechargeable AA and AAA batteries (which I recommend buying so that you're not spending money on replacement batteries all the time). Very pleased 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog