#Aicok Personal Blender, Mini Smoothie Blender, Stainless Steel Single Serve Blender, Smoothie Maker with Travel Sport Bottle Lid and Tritan BPA-Free Cup, Apply for Smoothies, Shakes and Baby Formulas

 
 


Loving this mini blender (5/5 Stars)
I absolutely love this mini blender. I do a lot of traveling for work and hated that I couldn't have my morning smoothie, but now with this wonderful portable blender that problem is completely solved. The 300w motor is just powerful enough to blend up my green drink powder or other leafy veggies with some fruits and almond milk. The stainless steel looks nice and means that it should last a good long while. I also really like how the blending jar pops off and becomes the drinking cup with the travel lid; super convenient. Plus, it's BPA free which is a must for me. Very happy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog