#Fantaseal iPhone Cell Phone Hand Grip Holder, Smartphone Handle Stabilizer Phone Holder Support Selfie Stick for iPhone X 8+ 8 7+ 7 6S+ 6S 6+ 6 5 5SE 4 Galaxy Note 8 S8 etc Landscape + Portrait Mode




Much better photos and videos with this great phone holder (5/5 Stars)
I take tons of photos and videos, and sometimes my hand is a bit shaky or sometimes I even drop my phone. This Fantaseal grip holder has been the perfect solution. Now my videos are nice and stable and my phone is always secure. There's a wrist band that screws onto the grip so that it doesn't fall if you let go by accident which is great. The ability to rotate the holder to hold the phone vertically or horizontally is really useful. It feels more like I'm using an actual camera too which is kind of fun. There's also a nice storage pouch for it, and bonus microfiber cloth. Very happy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog